Salty Lil' Beach Sublimation Transfer- Summer
-Any questions feel free to ask.
-Images are printed on 8.5in x 11in paper.
The sublimation transfers ONLY work on a 50% or more POLYESTER garment. 50% to 80% polyester will give your shirt/design a faded/vintage look. For the most vibrant look use 100% polyester. I recommend using 100% polyester shirts for best/most vibrant results.
***Sublimation DOES NOT work on cotton.
You will need a heat press to use this transfer.
- Press garment for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles.
- Use a lint roller to get loose fibers off the garment. (VERY IMPORTANT, DO NOT SKIP!!)
- Place a piece of butcher paper inside of the shirt.
- Place your sublimation transfer face down on your garment; you can center the image with the tag on your shirt.
- Place a piece of butcher paper on top of the design (Teflon sheets are not recommended)
-Press for 60 seconds at medium to firm pressure.
***Please remember that all heat presses are different and may require a time/temperature adjustment.
- Peel hot
-DO NOT reuse the same transfer sheet, it only works one time.
-DO NOT reuse the same butcher paper as the ink bleeds. You could risk the chance of staining your shirt and/or heat press.
We hope you enjoy your Ready to Press Sublimation Transfers!!